- 1 Nike Return Policy at www.Nike.com
- 2 Nike Products/Returns Not Accepted
- 3 Nike Return Requirements
- 4 Nike Return Policy Exceptions?
- 5 Nike Return Process at Nike.com
- 6 Nike Return With Original Receipt
- 7 Nike Return Without A Receipt and Defectives
- 8 Nike India Consumer Care Policy
- 9 Nike Customer Service Phone Numbers
- 10 Nike Near Me Locations
Nike Return Policy at www.Nike.com
Today here in this post, you are going to learn about the Nike Return Policy at www.nike.com complete information. I hope that all kinds of information helpful to you for easily return Nike Product.
So Here you can check this points:
- Nike return policy worn shoes
- Nike return policy online orders
- Nike return policy without receipt
- Nike return label
- Nike return claim
- Nike returns phone number
- Nike outlet return policy
- Nike defective shoe return
Nike Products/Returns Not Accepted
➤ Footwear older than 2 years from the original date of production. Any footwear returns passing the 2-year date of production limit will be passed without examination.
➤ The production date can be located on the tag inside the shoe. The production date looks below the US size on the right side (the format is month/day/year).
➤ Size, fit, comfort and style selection charges.
➤ Salesman samples or promotional items.
➤ Returns from outside of Canada.
➤ Products Nike resolves in its sole discretion to be free of any material or performance defects.
➤ Products evidencing unnecessary wear, abuse or modification.
➤ Products without identification tags.
Nike Return Requirements
➤ Only 1 returned item per claim number is provided. Items purchased in “pairs” (such as footwear) must be returned in pairs and are estimated one item needing one claim number.
➤ For the safety of Nike workers, purchases received at any Nike location without proper claim numbers will be returned to the sender without investigation.
➤ Nike isn’t responsible for lost packages or misdirected or any effects that result from not following the guidelines given.
➤ Your claim number must be visibly printed on the outside of the package.
➤ Each item returned must have a Nike claim number.
➤ If returning multiple products in the same package, an equal number of claim numbers must be included on the Product package.
Nike Return Policy Exceptions?
➤ You can return Apple Watch Nike+ and AppleCare within 14 days of the delivery date. Check Apple Watch Nike+ returns for more information CLICK HERE
➤ Nike gift cards: No returns or cancelations after buying.
➤ Items recorded as non-returnable cannot be returned.
➤ Some Nike products have specifically written warranties and guarantees. so my friends please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
Nike Return Process at Nike.com
- You can Choose your favored return courier from our available options.
- Make the return label for your preferred service:
- If you use Royal Mail, so you can find your return label inside the delivery box.
- If you can not get your label, or if you’d prefer to return with DPD or Collect+, you can download a label online here: CLICK HERE
- Simply select your wanted service, then enter your postal code and order number.
- You can choose whether you’d like to print the label now or have it emailed to you.
- Add the finished label to the front of your package so it can be easily read.
- Drop off the package at your carrier’s nearest location. Keep the top half of the return label as confirmation of your return. You can track your return at any time here: CLICK HERE
- After your return is received, we’ll refund the order value to the original payment method.
NOTE: Only At Nike.com purchased products you returned via the online returns process.
Nike Return With Original Receipt
➤ Nike allowed retailers and partner stores to have different return policies.
➤ Return policies will vary between stores, so please check with the original Nike retailer.
Nike Return Without A Receipt and Defectives
Merchandise basically purchased from a Nike-owned retail store can be returned for store credit at the current sale price only if the product is unworn and dirty and with the Nike store manager approval.
If the store is helpless to support, please contact us HERE to find out whether you are available for a product claim. Most faulty and defective Nike items carry a 2 year warranty period.
Please note that the following conditions apply:
➤ Nike does not accept products that show a sign of normal wear, changes and abuse, .
➤ Claims for salesman samples, promotional products, or artificial products will also be rejected.
➤ Nike merchandise claims need evidence of purchase; It must include a product name or style number, valid date, store name, and purchase price.
➤ Golf items should always be taken to the store where the product was originally bought. For questions about faulty and defective Hurley products, please contact us HERE.
Nike India Consumer Care Policy
Please contact your Nearest Nike retailer for help. The Nike retailer will manage all product charges purchased through authorized retailers.
NIKE India Pvt Ltd.
Ground & 1st Floor
Olympia Building, No 66/1
Bagmane Tech Park
CV Raman Nagar
1800-102-6453 (Toll Free)
If you want to more information about the NIKE Company then, please visit the NIKE corporate site at www.nikeinc.com.
Nike Customer Service Phone Numbers
If you have any problem regarding the NIKE Return Policy, then please contact on this below NIKE customer service number.
Phone: 1 (800) 806-6453
Nike Near Me Locations
I hope you like this article, but if you have any difficulty with this post, then please comment for us. we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share this article with your friends and on social media, Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for new stuff like